Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780375870897 037587089X 9780375970894 0375970894 0307974960 9780307974969|
|Notes:||Sequel: Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics.|
|Description:||291 pages ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Escape from Mister Lemoncello's library|
"Twelve-year-old Kyle gets to stay overnight in the new town library, designed by his hero (the famous gamemaker Luigi Lemoncello), with other students but finds that come morning he must work with friends to solve puzzles in order to escape"--
Retrieving notes about this item
- Libraries -- Fiction.
- Books and reading -- Fiction.
- Games -- Fiction.
- Libraries -- Juvenile fiction.
- Books and reading -- Juvenile fiction.
- Games -- Juvenile fiction.
- Books and reading.
User lists with this item (11)
- Lowther: JS Senior Reads(232 items)
by lowtherlrc updated about a month ago
- RGS Yr 5 Extension list(66 items)
by purcell_j updated 2016-04-11
- checkout children(232 items)
by elfgreen updated 2016-04-01
- UNO-JUV Realistic Fiction(95 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2015-07-27
- UNO-JUV Mystery(43 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2015-07-20