Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Catherine Coulter; J T Ellison; Renée Raudman; MacLeod Andrews
|ISBN:||9781469279855 1469279851 9781469279879 1469279878 9781469279930 1469279932|
|Notes:||"Repackaged by Midwest Tape, LLC authorized reseller of audioboks by Brilliance Audio"--Some items.
|Performer(s):||Read by Renee Raudman and MacLeod Andrews.|
|Description:||11 audio discs (13 hr., 5 min.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Series Title:||Brilliance Audio on compact disc.|
|Responsibility:||Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison.|
Scotland Yard's new chief inspector Nicholas Drummond is on the first flight to New York when he learns his colleague, Elaine York, the minder of the Crown Jewels for the Jewel of the Lion exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, has been found murdered. Then the centerpiece of the exhibit, the infamous Koh-i-Noor Diamond, is stolen from the Queen Mother's crown. Drummond, American-born but raised in the UK, is a dark, dangerous, fast-rising star in the Yard who never backs down. And this case is no exception. Special Agents Lacey Sherlock and Dillon Savich from Coulter's bestselling FBI series don't hesitate to help Drummond find the cunning international thief known as the Fox. Nonstop action and high stakes intensify as the chase gets deadly. The Fox will stop at nothing to deliver the Koh-i-Noor to the man who believes in its deadly prophecy. Nicholas Drummond, along with his partner, FBI Special Agent Mike Caine, lay it on the line to retrieve the diamond for Queen and country.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Great Britain. -- Metropolitan Police Office. -- Criminal Investigation Department -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
- British -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Jewel thieves -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Great Britain. -- Metropolitan Police Office. -- Criminal Investigation Department.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Jewel thieves.
- New York (State) -- New York.